Shah Ventilation Tubes - None/PTFE/White/1.14/3.61/2.59/1.42/2.41
- Product Code: E116X5
For over forty years, 'Exmoor' aural ventilation tubes have been used around the world in the treatment of:
- Otitis media with effusion (glue ear).
- Eustachian tube dysfunction.
- Other conditions requiring ventilation of the middle ear cleft, e.g. retraction pockets in the tympanic membrane, adhesive otitis.
- Today, they are routinely used in many famous teaching hospitals - and some fifty countries.
Enquire Find a distributor
Share this with your social Community
The popular Shah Ventilation pattern affords medium term ventilation of the middle ear cleft. Its design facilitates insertion through the myringotomy incision and aids retention of the tube, especially if the inner flange points to the head of the malleus. Its duration in situ is typically 15 to 18 months. Available with or without grasping wire.
Features and benefits
- High quality
- Low prices
- Reliable delivery
- Every 'Exmoor' micro-surgical device is individually inspected to ensure that it is fit for your use
Units Per Case 5
Case Dimensions - W x D x H (mm) 112 x 29 x 164
Unit Of Sale Case
Case Weight (kg) 0.070
Case Barcode 5060180256098
Pack Dimensions - W x D x H (mm) 100x152
Pack Barcode 5060180256746
Together with our global partners, we distribute to every corner of the globe.Find your local distributor
Find out how we can help you
Come and talk to us.
Come and talk to us about your requirements, partnering with us or find out how we can help you.