Clinisafe® 12 Litre Cardboard
- Product Code: 2050XXXX
Our 12 Litre Clinisafe cardboard carton provides a safe, sustainable, and cost-effective solution for disposal of non-sharps soft clinical waste.
Share this with your social Community
Our 12 Litre Clinisafe cardboard carton provides a safe, sustainable, and cost-effective solution for disposal of non-sharps soft clinical waste. The containers are FSC approved and made from a high percentage of recycled content. The flat pack design of the containers allows more containers to be transported in load, reducing deliveries and carbon emissions associated with transportation. The containers are designed with a strong rigid body and a robust, high quality, rip resistant integral bag minimizing the risk of tearing and spillage. The Clinisafe cardboard range facilitates the improvement of environmental practices and efficiencies by supporting the reduction of single use virgin plastic and carbon emissions, whilst also delivering significant cost saving benefits.
For further information on container labelling options, range of lid colours available (in accordance with national guidance) and packaging configurations please contact our customer care team.
Features and benefits
- Strong rigid recycled cardboard body manufactured from FSC approved materials
- Integral heavy-duty bags
- Temporary closure and final closure features to prevent potential spillages and overfilling
- Simple ‘pop up’ assembly
- Flat packed for convenient storage and reduced transportation costs
- Ultra-lightweight design makes containers easy to handle
- Colour coded boxes ensures waste is stored, transported, and disposed of to comply with clinical waste regulations
- Carry handle for easy transportation
- Compliant with UN3291 and NFX 30-507
Together with our global partners, we distribute to every corner of the globe.Find your local distributor
Find out how we can help you
Come and talk to us.
Come and talk to us about your requirements, partnering with us or find out how we can help you.