All of our machines use SmartFlow™ technology alongside a range of other features designed to reduce the risk of cross-infection and improve efficiency in busy dirty utility room environments.
VERNACARE'S NEXT GENERATION HOSPITAL MACERATOR
WHY CHOOSE COMPACT+?
- Prevents aerosolisation of potentially harmful pathogens with an inflatable lid seal.
- Minimises the risk of spillage and splashback with a user-friendly lid which has a wider opening and deeper drum for easier disposal.
- Easy to clean with a modern aesthetic design and large smooth surfaces and minimal grooves.
- Reduces the risk of cross-infection by completely eliminating contact with the machine.
- Saves space in crowded sluice/dirty utility rooms with an elliptical drum.
- Minimises down-time with advanced diagnostics and self-diagnosing screen.
Other optional features include:
Reports in real time tracks and reports machine performance supporting effective and efficient preventative maintenance.
Access control limit usage to the operator with an access key, minimising the risk of user damage and/or misuse
Multiple cycle options economy and heavy-weight cycle options can be enabled by an engineer, offering additional flexibility.
Find out more about the Compact+ here
Offering the same benefits as the Compact+, the Compact is the smallest, most space-efficient hospital macerator on the market, providing a safe and hygienic solution at the point of care.
WHY CHOOSE COMPACT?
Compact is ideal for low usage areas and offers convenient disposal at the point of use. By minimising transportation of used bedpans/urinals, the risk of cross-infection is reduced and patient dignity is maintained.
The unit is ideal for:
- Patient bathrooms
- Isolation rooms and barrier nursing
- Specialist areas such as paediatrics, radiology, x-ray, dialysis, and chemotherapy
Large wards with multiple patient beds
Max 4 items per cycle
High number of immobile patients who are toileted or washed in bed
Large dirty utility room or sluice roomView the Compact+
Small wards or single patient environments
Max 1 item per cycle
Low number of immobile patients who are toileted or washed in bed
Patient bathroom, dirty utility room or small sluice roomView the Compact
WHAT IS SMARTFLOW TECHNOLOGY?
Our unique closed-drum system ensures contents are fully broken down prior to discharging to drain.
Used pulp items and maceratable wipes are placed into the hopper and the machine is sealed.
Contents are fully saturated with cold water at the beginning of the cycle. The blades then begin to break down the contents.
The hopper remains completely sealed whilst the contents are broken down into small particles, discharging only after this has been achieved.
Machine discharges 4x faster than alternative brands, minimising the risk of blockage and ensure free-flowing drains.