All of our hospital macerators use SmartFlow™ technology alongside a range of other features designed to reduce the risk of cross-infection and improve efficiency in busy dirty utility room environments.
VERNACARE'S NEXT GENERATION HOSPITAL MACERATOR
WHY CHOOSE COMPACT+?
- Prevents aerosolisation of potentially harmful pathogens with an inflatable lid seal.
- Minimises the risk of spillage and splashback with a user-friendly lid which has a wider opening and deeper drum for easier disposal.
- Easy to clean with a modern aesthetic design and large smooth surfaces and minimal grooves.
- Reduces the risk of cross-infection by completely eliminating contact with the machine.
- Saves space in crowded sluice/dirty utility rooms with an elliptical drum.
- Minimises downtime with advanced diagnostics and a self-diagnosing screen.
Optional features include:
Reports in real-time to track and report machine performance supporting effective and efficient preventative maintenance.
Access control limiting usage to operators with an access key, minimising the risk of user damage and/or misuse
Multiple cycle options economy and heavy-weight cycle options can be enabled by an engineer, tailoring the performance to the requirements of each location.
Find out more about the Compact+ here
Offering the same benefits as the Compact+, the Compact is the smallest, most space-efficient hospital macerator on the market, providing a safe and hygienic solution at the point of care.
WHY CHOOSE COMPACT?
The Vernacare Compact is ideal for low usage areas and offers convenient disposal at the point of use. By minimising transportation of used bedpans/urinals the risk of cross-infection is reduced and patient dignity is maintained.
The unit is ideal for:
- Patient bathrooms
- Isolation rooms and barrier nursing
- Specialist areas such as paediatrics, radiology, x-ray, dialysis and chemotherapy
Large wards with multiple patient beds
Maximum capacity: 4 general pulp items or 2 washbowls / maxi washbowls
High number of immobile patients who are toileted or washed in bed
Large dirty utility room or sluice roomView the Compact+
Small wards or single patient environments
Maximum capacity: 1 general pulp item
Low number of immobile patients who are toileted or washed in bed
Patient bathroom, dirty utility room or small sluice roomView the Compact
WHAT IS SMARTFLOW TECHNOLOGY?
Our unique closed-drum system ensures contents are fully broken down prior to discharging to drain.
Used pulp items and maceratable wipes are placed into the hopper and the machine is sealed.
Contents are fully saturated with cold water at the beginning of the cycle. The blades then begin to break down the contents.
The hopper remains completely sealed whilst the contents are broken down into small particles, discharging only after this has been achieved.
Machine discharges 4x faster than alternative brands, minimising the risk of blockage and ensure free-flowing drains.