The importance of an effective, hygienic human waste disposal system has never been so important. Find out exactly why you should make the switch...
BEDPAN WASHING... THE FACTS
- Risk of cross infection
- Antibiotic resistance
- Increased costs
- Lost nursing time
- Continual inspections
- Environmental impact
The Vernacare full system
- Infection prevention
- Less antibiotic usage
- Cost effective
- Increased nursing time
- Minimal maintenance
- Environmentally friendly
To find out more about switching to the Vernacare disposable system contact us now:
1. World Health Organization. Patients Safety. Report on the Burden of Endemic Health Care-Associated Infection Worldwide 2011.
2. Bryce E, Lamsdale A, Forrester L et al. Bedpan washer-disinfectors: An in-use evaluation of cleaning and disinfection. American Journal of Infection
Control. Oct 2011; 39: 566-70
3. World Health Organization. Patients Safety. Report on the Burden of Endemic Health Care-Associated Infection Worldwide 2011.
4. 2017. The cost of Clostridium difficile infections. European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (ECCMID).
5. Reducing Clostridium Difficile infection in acute care by using an improvement collaborative Power M, Wigglesworth N et al, Salford Royal NHS
Foundation Trust, UK, BMJ 2010; 341: c3359