The importance of an effective, hygienic human waste disposal system has never been so important. Find out exactly why you should make the switch...
BEDPAN WASHING... THE FACTS
- Risk of cross infection
- Antibiotic resistance
- Increased costs
- Lost nursing time
- Continual inspections
- Environmental impact
The Vernacare full system
- Infection prevention
- Less antibiotic usage
- Cost effective
- Increased nursing time
- Minimal maintenance
- Environmentally friendly
of the disposable system. Thanks to decades of continual innovation and adhering to the strictest quality standards, Vernacare is the largest medical graded pulp manufacturer in the world, providing healthcare facilities with choice & guaranteed supply to ensure maximum user satisfaction.
PROVEN INFECTION PREVENTION
via independent studies demonstrated that using the Vernacare disposable system supported a 56% reduction in C.difficile.5 Vernacare is the only company in the world that has commissioned an independent report to prove that its macerators do not produce any aerosols or contaminate any adjacent user-accessible areas.
FULL SYSTEM SOLUTION
resulting in time & cost savings. Vernacare is the only company in the world who can supply a healthcare facility with the complete toileting and bathing solution for patients, with its range of macerators featuring SmartFlow technology, ensuring the safe and hygienic disposal of its products and free-flowing drains.
in more than 50 countries. Vernacare is the only company in the world who provides an extensive implementation programme to guide and assist you during the switch process every step of the way. Your facility will receive comprehensive training before, during and after installation, in addition to providing local technical advice and service when required.
To find out more about switching to the Vernacare disposable system contact us now:
1. World Health Organization. Patients Safety. Report on the Burden of Endemic Health Care-Associated Infection Worldwide 2011.
2. Bryce E, Lamsdale A, Forrester L et al. Bedpan washer-disinfectors: An in-use evaluation of cleaning and disinfection. American Journal of Infection
Control. Oct 2011; 39: 566-70
3. World Health Organization. Patients Safety. Report on the Burden of Endemic Health Care-Associated Infection Worldwide 2011.
4. 2017. The cost of Clostridium difficile infections. European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (ECCMID).
5. Reducing Clostridium Difficile infection in acute care by using an improvement collaborative Power M, Wigglesworth N et al, Salford Royal NHS
Foundation Trust, UK, BMJ 2010; 341: c3359