To celebrate Conti®’s 40th birthday, Vernacare are giving away a £1000 cash prize to one lucky winner as a thank you for supporting the delivery of quality patient care for the last 40 years.
As a UK manufacturer, we have built a reputation on quality that has made us the leading brand within the NHS and wider healthcare sector. This promotion presents the opportunity to give something back to the hardworking nurses, healthcare assistants and carers who use our products on a daily basis. Vernacare are giving away a £1000 cash prize to one lucky winner as a thank you for supporting the delivery of quality patient care for the last 40 years.
How It Works:
- 40 golden tickets will be placed inside randomly selected packs of Conti® dry patient cleansing wipes.
- Each ticket has a unique reference number, which will need to be quoted when entering the competition.
- The winner of the £1000 giveaway will be drawn at random from all entries received and will be contacted in writing within 10 working days.
How To Enter:
Entries must be made in writing, either by email to email@example.com or by post to Vernacare Ltd, 1 Western Avenue, Matrix Park, Chorley, Lancashire PR7 7NB
Details of how to enter can also be found on the tickets themselves.
Entries must be received before 17:00 on the closing date of 28th February 2019.
Found a golden ticket? Contact us here
Full terms & conditions can be found below:
These standard terms and conditions govern the ‘Conti® Golden Ticket Competition’ and are subject to change at any time, for reasons determined by Vernacare Limited in its absolute discretion.
- Entering the Competition
- Entry is open to residents of the UK & Ireland except employees (and their families) of Vernacare Limited
- Entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Entries using a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible or indecipherable will not be valid and deemed void.
- Entries must be made in writing, either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Vernacare Ltd, 1 Western Avenue, Matrix Park, Chorley, Lancashire PR7 7NB
- Entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries must be received before 17:00 on the closing date of 28th February 2019.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit.
- Vernacare Limited reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of the competition at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering the spirit of the competition.
- Competition Award
- The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date of 17:00 on 28th February 2019.
- The winner will be contacted in writing within 10 working days.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Vernacare Limited reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing to the winner.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name, photograph and job title and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Vernacare Limited relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Failure to respond and/or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.