A vacancy has recently arisen for an Account Manager – Asia Pacific
Scope of Appointment
To work within the International Sales and Marketing team to support markets in the Asia-Pacific region in achieving their budget through telesales and admin coordination.
- Support the Asia-Pac region to gain a greater understanding of their markets and get a better understanding of the potential of those markets.
- Developing small accounts.
- Make recommendations whether current distributors are fit for purpose or if they need to be replaced based on market & distributor insights.
- Regular contact with distributors to increase current sales and develop new sales lines across the Vernacare portfolio.
- Receive and manage sales enquiries from markets within the Asia Pacific region.
- Assist in production and collation of monthly reports and communications.
- Project reporting as required.
- Assist with market tenders as required.
- CRM reporting.
Experience, Qualifications and Skills:
- Preferably educated to degree level in a business related subject.
- Telesales/sales experience.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word/Excel/Powerpoint).
- Understanding of Sales process.
- Numerate and analytical.
- International experience desirable.
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Mandarin (nice to have, not essential)
- A dedicated and loyal team member
- Unquestionable confidentiality and support is essential
- Excellent communication skills, including telecommunication, verbal and written
- Confident, outgoing personality/lots of drive and enthusiasm
- Able to produce accurate work with good presentation skills & attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- A positive attitude to the job and willingness to succeed
- Tact, diplomacy and discretion
- Ability to work under pressure in a calm and efficient manner
- Use own initiative
- Flexible and proactive with a “can do” approach
- Knowledge of the mandarin language would be desirable but not essential
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please forward your CV to: